Whitacre Rebar is a leading supplier of reinforcing steel products for the construction industry. In addition to our complete line of steel rebar products, we offer fiberglass rebar for projects where a lightweight, non-corrosive alternative is needed. Fiberglass is also non- conductive, making it suitable for projects that require electromagnetic neutrality.
Fiberglass rebar offers unique benefits including:
- Lightweight construction compared to equivalent size steel bar
- Non-corrosive to salt, chemicals, and alkalinity in concrete
- Radar signals pass right through
- Electrically and thermally non-conductive for high voltage applications
Applications for Fiberglass Rebar
Whether you have a large or small project, Whitacre Rebar provides fiberglass rebar for a variety of applications. We also offer custom fabrication backed by a strong quality control environment, guaranteeing your exact project specifications.
We supply fiberglass rebar for applications such as:
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Bridges and railings
- Median barriers
- Parking structures
- Coastal construction exposed to salt spray
- High voltage substations
- Radio frequency sensitive areas
- High speed highway tolling zones
- Continuously reinforced concrete paving
Select High-Quality Fiberglass Rebar from Whitacre Rebar
For projects requiring reinforcement that is lightweight, electromagnetically neutral or a thermal insulator – choose fiberglass rebar from Whitacre Rebar. Contact us for a quote on fiberglass rebar or to discuss your project requirements.